Our 10th annual conference will be held October 4, 2018 at the Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife headquarters building (MassWildlife), 1 Rabbit Hill, Road, Westborough.
- Session: Careers and Trends
- Employers Hiring
- Everyone interested in career development and sustainability
- Sustainability-career-ready candidates
- Business: owners, representatives
- Education/Training: career services professionals, workforce develoment, staff, faculty, students
- Government: state, local officials
- Nonprofits: administrators, members
- Diversity encouraged: race, age, gender, economic
- The conference location is the MA Division of Fisheries and Wildlife, which helps to support wildlife and healthy ecosystems in Massachusetts. The venue is a LEED platinum building adjacent to 900+ acres of woodlands and fields.
- Conference director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-481-0569.