Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife
1 Rabbit Hill Road, Westborough, MA
MassWildlife is charged with protecting wildlife and healthy ecosystems in Massachusetts.
MassWildlife is providing conference space in their new, nature-friendly, ultra-modern, LEED-platinum headquarters this year. Parking and seating are limited to ~100.
Please note LEED Platinum building features:
- Optimum orientation to minimize heating & cooling energy use
- Use of natural light
- Geothermal system
- Radiant heating and cooling
- Photovoltaic panels on the roof
- Mechanically assisted natural ventilation
- Heat recovery
- On site stormwater recharge
- Sustainable site plan and 1000 acre wildlife management lands with fields, woodlands and hiking trails adjacent to the building