Our 9th annual conference will be held October 5, 2017 at the Mass Fisheries & Wildlife building, 1 Rabbit Hill, Road, Westborough.
- Careers and Trends in Clean Energy, Working for Nature, and Sustainability
- Everyone interested in clean energy, nature and sustainability
- Education/Training: career services professionals, workforce develoment, staff, faculty, students
- Green-career-ready candidates
- Business: owners, representative
- Government: state, local officials
- Nonprofits: administrators, members
- Diversity encouraged: race, age, gender, economics
- The conference location is the MA Division of Fisheries and Wildlife, which helps to support wildlife and healthy ecosystems in Massachusetts. The venue is a LEED platinum building adjacent to 900+ acres of woodlands and fields.
- Conference director, email@example.com, 508-481-0569.