Our 8th annual conference is September 29, 2016 at the Worcester DCU Center.
- Experts and practitioners offer best practices, trends, and resources for career development and sustainable development.
- Businesses, Organizations, and Agencies that are Hiring
- College programs
- Industry Associations
CAREER & SUSTAINABILITY COACHES
- One-on-one coaching at the conference at no additional charge
Massachusetts associations provide employer and employee services. Association representative will outline job openings, education/training/events, and sustainability trends in their field.
- Anyone interested in clean energy & sustainability
- Green-career-ready candidates: entry-level, mid-career, seasoned professionals
- Education/Training: staff, faculty, workforce/career professionals, students
- Business: owners, representatives
- Government: state, local officials, schools boards
- Nonprofits: administrators, members
- Diversity encouraged: race, age, gender, economics
- Teacher & student groups discounts & scholarships available
Conference director, email@example.com, 508-481-0569
Info subject to change.